From the nearby hills, to the high mountains in the near valleys of Maira, Grana and Varaita, there is a huge selection of paths and tracks.
- 11 km from the B&B is the starting point of the famous PERCORSI OCCITANI (Occitan Trails) in the Maira Valley (177 km of paths split into 14 stages, travelling along one of the most charming and wild valleys of the Alps. Www.percorsioccitani.com).
- 4 km from the B&B is the starting point of the CURNIS AUTA in Valle Grana (119 km trail with departure from Caraglio, passing through the high Valle Grana beyond Castelmagno and descending in Vignolo; number of useful links).
- Valle Maira: from the lowest point to the highest point of the valley there are over ten themed trails, fully tracked, some with loop trails covering several kilometres, allowing you to savour the beauty of the surrounding landscapes and small villages of this wonderful valley.
- The Natural Reserve of the CICIU DEL VILLAR, 11 km from the B&B in Villar San Costanzo: a site of peculiar and evocative rocks in the shape of mushrooms, derived from secular erosion phenomena.
- Archaeological Area of RocceRé: 10 km from the B&B in Sant’Anna di Roccabruna is the starting point of the path that leads towards the site of rock engravings dating back to the Bronze Age; there are over 20,000 “cups” scattered over an area of about 20,000 sqm (www.coppelleroccere.com).